My Amazing Twistout
Here's what I did to create the look in my video.
1. Finger detangle with coconut oil and water.
2. Apply Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask in four sections. Leave on hair for 30 - 45 minutes.
3. Shampoo with Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo only once.
4. Apply oil to each section.
5. Apply Shea Moisture conditioner to each section.
6. Once out of the shower, detangle again using a denman brush this time.
7. Apply styler, suave mousse, all over.
8. Put hair into 6 - 7 large twists. Three in the back at the nape. One on each side and 1 or 2 in the crown.
9. Allow to air dry. Then untwist and style.